- Ghost Train Begins Transformation
- Project Exodus March 2023 Back In The Park
- World Of Jumanji Inches Closer To Opening
- New Colossus Track Delivered And Installed
- Will Nemesis Sub Terra To Return For 2023
- Nemesis Track Removal Complete And New Foundations Work Begins
- Mandrill Mayhem Train Theming Installed And Last Closed Season Insight
Toxic Junkyard was a maze designed for social distancing in 2020 but this year with the restrictions lifted the mazes is more confined, windy and more enclosed to make it darker during the day. The biggest change is that half of the maze is now undercover with some sections towards the end even raised up on the floor to stop it from becoming waterlogged in the rain. The theming remains the same as last year with a few changes through the experience, we had two run-throughs of the attraction during the first two days of Scarefest our first felt a little disappointing due to the group size however the actors on chainsaws at the end really worked the space, making sure everyone in the group had some interaction. At one point we had a chainsaw in front of our faces! Our second run-through of Toxic Junkyard was incredible, walking through as a group of 3 you get every jump scare and interaction, it did feel like there was more staff on the Saturday than compared to the Friday. Overall again a solid maze but it could be longer, with very cool costumes and makeup used throughout.